Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Friday, November 20, 2009
The CNN article about this device can be found here: www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/11/06/artificial.hand.feel/index.html
- ► 2012 (141)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (156)
- US Widening Definition of Disability
- TBC Thanksgiving Schedule
- Family Afternoon at the (Described) Movies
- Artificial Hand Can Feel
- "Up!" Released with Descriptive Narration
- Caregiver Workshop a Success
- Transition Meeting
- Third-Party Equipment for BARD
- TBC Open on Veteran's Day
- United We Ride
- Digital Bookmobile Coming to Athens Library THIS W...
- Digital Presentation tomorrow!
- BARD and Macs
- Upcoming Events
- ▼ November (14)