Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
- ► 2012 (141)
- ► 2011 (151)
- Bluegrass Gospel Benefit Concert
- "The Eyes of Me"
- Walton Co. Resource/Transition Fair
- Free Training for Parents of Disabled Children Tod...
- Paratransit Operations Events
- Author Robert B. Parker Dies
- 2010 Special Needs Summer Recreation & Respite Fai...
- TBC Closed Monday, Jan 18
- Kindle Litigation Resolved
- Blood Pressure Drug Might Aid Eyes
- Accessible Devices' Medical News Center
- TBC Public Forum
- BARD Support
- Public Hearing
- Blind Day at the Capital
- Guide Dog for Epilepsy
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2009 (116)