Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
This webpage will give you a link to the most recent firmware and instructions on how to upgrade your machine.
- ► 2012 (141)
- ► 2011 (151)
- A message from DBTAC: Celebrate the 20th Annivers...
- Announcement from WGBH
- Athens Council of the Blind Fundraiser
- Digital Machines
- DTBM Firmware Upgrades
- Dr. Arnall Patz Dies
- Digital Player Case
- Paralymics Begin Today
- Digital Machine Sleep Function
- IRS Documents in Alternative Formats
- Blind Hiker Tackles Appalachian Trail
- NFB Braille Reading Pals Club
- Legally Blind Olympian
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2009 (116)