Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
The Talking Book Center will receive about 150 new Talking Book cassettes during the month of October. These will be the last new cassettes we will receive. All new books after October will be available ONLY in the new digital format. We will maintain our cassette collection of older titles for the foreseeable future.
We are contacting patrons without digital players to make sure everyone who wants one has one. If we have not contacted you and you still do not have a digital player, please call us at 1-800-531-2063.
- ► 2012 (141)
- ► 2011 (151)
- Phones Down in TBC
- Senior Issues Radio Show
- NLS to Cease Cassette Production October 1
- Photos from Senior Expo
- If You Like...James Patterson
- Amsterdam Opens First Airport Library
- Don't Forget the Senior Expo!
- Athens Council on Aging Livable Communities Sympos...
- Free AudioBooks
- If You Like....Diane Mott Davidson
- One in Four Older Diabetics Have Eye Disease
- OPAC Website Changes
- Annual Senior Expo
- 2009 Catalog Shipping
- Autism 101 Seminar & Resource Fair
- Growing Corneas in a Lab
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2009 (116)