Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
The Athens Banner-Herald ran an article with these and other facts and figures about the crisis. Please visit the article at the following link: www.onlineathens.com/stories/020711/new_782016712.shtml.
In local news, the Athens Meals on Wheels program has about 100 people on the waiting list.
- ► 2012 (141)
- Press Release from NFB
- Reminders on TBC Service
- Meals on Wheels in Danger
- Walton Co. Resource/Transition Fair
- Blind Artist is Also Martial Arts Champion
- TBC Available for Outreach
- Athens Council on Aging News
- Empty Digital Cartridges
- Athens Library Offering E-Books
- IRS Forms in Alternative Formats
- Battle of Braille
- "You've Got Braille"
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (116)