Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Monday, June 20, 2011
A ruling is expected by mid-August.
This information came from the New York Times article found at: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/18/business/18bizbriefs-FDAPANELENDO_BRF.html?_r=1&ref=health.
- ► 2012 (141)
- Good Resource for Cozy Mysteries
- Georgia Council of the Blind Event
- Purchasing Blank Digital Cartridges
- FDA Endorses New Vision Drug
- Sending Mail to the Talking Book Center
- If You Like....Maeve Binchy
- Blind Student Turns Life Around
- Author Lilian Jackson Braun Dies at 97
- Sunlight Might Promote Healthy Eyes
- TBC Closed This Afternoon
- Athens Banner-Herald Reports on Library Expansion
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (116)