Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Friday, October 28, 2011
GeorgiaCares counselors will answer live questions about Medicare. Panelists also include representatives from the Department of Human Services (DHS) Division of Aging Services, Social Security Administration, DHS Division of Family and Children Services and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
You can listen to the broadcast live or archived at http://www.gpb.org/georgia-cares.
- ► 2012 (141)
- Assisted Living RV Parks
- GeorgiaCares Webcast
- Old Borders Store Bought by Library
- MentalFloss.com Recognized Athletes of Different A...
- Blind Teen Pitches No-Hitter
- Blind Adventurer Regains Partial Sight During Drug...
- Upcoming Events
- APH/Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Partnership...
- Great Article About Talking Books
- Athens Power Dawgz Disability Awareness Day
- Visually Impaired Man to Sail Around The World
- BARD and Internet Explorer
- Books For Keeps Book Sale
- Caregiver Expo
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (116)