Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
To read the article about this purchase, please visit: http://consumerist.com/2011/10/borders-store-to-be-turned-into-library-system-nexus.html.
- ► 2012 (141)
- Assisted Living RV Parks
- GeorgiaCares Webcast
- Old Borders Store Bought by Library
- MentalFloss.com Recognized Athletes of Different A...
- Blind Teen Pitches No-Hitter
- Blind Adventurer Regains Partial Sight During Drug...
- Upcoming Events
- APH/Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Partnership...
- Great Article About Talking Books
- Athens Power Dawgz Disability Awareness Day
- Visually Impaired Man to Sail Around The World
- BARD and Internet Explorer
- Books For Keeps Book Sale
- Caregiver Expo
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (116)