Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Software functionality should return Monday. Some libraries will be closed for the MLK holiday, but patrons will be able to use the PINES website found at www.gapines.org again beginning Monday, January 16. Libraries should reopen Tuesday at full capacity.
The PINES outage does NOT affect Talking Books, so please feel free to order your books!
- Cobb County School for Dyslexia
- GW Micro Releases New Vocatex Plus
- Stem Cells Improve Vision
- Outreach Visits in February
- Braille Burgers
- Browsing and Searching in BARD
- Talking Books Closed Monday
- PINES Upgrade January 12 - 16
- BARD-Supported Devices
- NFB 2012 Leadership and Advocacy Program
- 2012 Calendars in Alternative Formats
- Home Delivered Meals
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (116)