Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Friday, February 24, 2012
To read about Miss Walters, please visit http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/23/13-year-old-lola-walters-_n_1296630.html?ref=good-news&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl5|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D137957.
- Learning Ally's Annual Read-A-Thon
- Outdated Magazine List in TBT
- Legally Blind Gymnast
- The National Federation of the Blind Announces the...
- Actress Judi Dench Diagnosed with Macular Degenera...
- BARD Updated More Often
- Tax Documents in Alternative Formats
- NFB - Training the Trainers
- Long Term Care Seminar Offered This Weekend
- Extra Special People Gets Big Donation
- 2012 Northeast Georgia Transition Expo and Confere...
- Updating Your BARD Settings
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (116)