Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Monday, March 5, 2012
This year, Books for Keeps is attempting to provide 12 books each to 2,000 students. They are currently about 10,000 books short. If you would like to donate books or funding for books, please visit http://booksforkeeps.blogspot.com/2012/02/sos.html. The deadline for donations is April 1, 2012.
- Web Braille & BARD To Merge
- Mayors for Meals
- Cafe au Libris
- Athens Council of the Blind Fundraiser TONIGHT
- Service Dog Helps Carry Oxygen
- NFB Scholarships for Blind Students
- DB-Review Listserv
- How a Blind Person....
- American Action Fund Makes Free Braille Books Avai...
- Talking Books Patrons to Receive Order Forms
- Books for Keeps Needs Help
- ACCL Teaches Class on Downloadable Books
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (116)