Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Monday, March 12, 2012
- Web Braille & BARD To Merge
- Mayors for Meals
- Cafe au Libris
- Athens Council of the Blind Fundraiser TONIGHT
- Service Dog Helps Carry Oxygen
- NFB Scholarships for Blind Students
- DB-Review Listserv
- How a Blind Person....
- American Action Fund Makes Free Braille Books Avai...
- Talking Books Patrons to Receive Order Forms
- Books for Keeps Needs Help
- ACCL Teaches Class on Downloadable Books
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (116)