Talking Books are a free public library service for the visually, physically, and reading disabled. The Northeast Georgia Talking Book Center is part of the Athens-Clarke County Library and the Georgia Library for Accessible Services. For more information about our service, please visit our website.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Many seniors do not realize they qualify for food assistance benefits, but anyone can apply. The program can even help those who can afford some food, but not necessarily fresh produce.
If you would like to learn more about applying, please call AARP at 1-877-957-7627.
To read the Athens Banner-Herald article, please visit http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2012-04-29/aarp-helping-seniors-apply-food-stamps.
- AARP Helping Seniors Get Food Assistance
- TBC Closed Today
- Legacy Link Has a New Phone Number
- TBC Closed Monday, May 28
- The online Talking Books catalog located at http:/...
- Tools for Life Webinar
- Flagpole Magazine articles
- Book Flash Mobs
- Georgia Council of the Blind State Convention
- Transportation Forum
- WebOPAC Upgrade
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (116)